Why you should backup your computer…
Don’t Wait Until It Is Too Late! backup today with a free account from iDrive.
What would happen if you lost all of your computer data following a virus attack, theft, or even fire? These disasters happen all too often! Why risk losing priceless items such as email, financial records, photos, or the files your company needs to stay up and running?
- All hard drives will crash during their lifetime
- More than 1 in 10 laptops will be stolen in their lifetime
- A laptop is stolen every 53 seconds
- Every year 46% of computer users lose their music, photos, and documents
- 50% of all hard drives will crash within 5 years
- 89.1% of PC users don’t perform regular backups
- A recent study from Gartner, Inc., found that 90 percent of companies that experience data loss go out of business within two years.
- 70 percent of companies go out of business after a major data loss
Backup your digital life before you wish you did!
Why you don’t…
- “I’m too busy to backup my computer.” We are busy; work, family and friends fill our days and leave us little time for boring things like computer maintenance. But today’s backup software make it easy. Through scheduled backups, your system can automatically perform a backup that fits your needs at an interval you choose – without interrupting life.
- “I don’t know how to backup data.” Good news, you don’t need to. If you can go to a website and click a link you’ve done most the work. Just follow a few simple instructions and and that’s it, your data is being backed up automatically.
- “My computer won’t crash.” You’ve had your computer this long and haven’t had problems so far why worry about computer backup now? Data backup is about protecting your data’s future, but with computers, it isn’t if you crash, it’s when you crash.
- In today’s high-tech world of sneaky spyware and venomous viruses, you are in more danger of data loss than ever before.
- Like tires on your car, the electronic circuits your computer rides on will eventually wear down and blow out. When this happens, you can either grieve at your loss or simply restore your data with data backup software.